Improve Your Homes Air Quality in Columbia
Did you know the air inside your home can be four to five times more polluted than the air outside? Indoor air pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, dust, dirt, mold spores, and allergens are all contaminants that can be found in your home’s air. These contaminants can aggravate respiratory diseases and infections, especially in children and older individuals. While this can be disturbing to think about, there are many products and services you can add to your home to improve your indoor air quality, and ARS Rescue Rooter Columbia is here to help.
Breathe Easy with Improved Indoor Air Quality
At ARS Rescue Rooter Columbia, we’re dedicated to keeping you and your loved ones safe and comfortable through professional HVAC service—and air quality is no exception. Let us give you the breath of fresh air you deserve through the installation and service of things such as:
- Air purifiers – Every day, mold, dust, viruses, bacteria, and dust mites can circulate through your air after passing through your HVAC system. A whole-home air purifier can remove a high percentage of these toxins from your air and lower the risk of allergies or sickness.
- Filtration – There are many types of filters available that can be added to your heating and cooling system to remove indoor airborne pollutants. These include disposable filters, media filters, HEPA filters, and more. Based on the needs of your family, our professional service technicians can to recommend the most effective filter for your system and home.
- Humidification – Many homes require the addition of moisture to maintain a comfortable environment. Low humidity levels can result in dry skin and hair, cracked hardwood floors and furniture, and damage to personal belongings. Whole-home humidifiers can be added to your house’s heating and cooling system to add the right amount of moisture to your air for ideal comfort.
- Dehumidification – Too much humidity in your air can cause mold and mildew growth. These mold spores can get into your home’s air, and potentially cause illness in your family. A whole-home dehumidifier can be added to your heating and cooling system to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- UV germicidal lamps – UV germicidal lamps can destroy virtually any harmful microorganism that passes through your heating and cooling system, such as germs, viruses and bacteria, by breaking up their DNA structure. As a result, the microorganisms are destroyed and your indoor air quality can be improved.
Your Source for Affordable HVAC Service
ARS Rescue Rooter Columbia is dedicated to providing residents of Columbia, SC, and surrounding areas with HVAC service they can depend on. From A/C and heating repair, service, and installation, to air quality improvement and maintenance, we do it all. When you’re ready to take the next step toward a healthy, efficient HVAC system, our team is standing by to provide unbeatable service that won’t break your budget. Give us a call today to find out more about what ARS Rescue Rooter Columbia can do for you.
Book your free estimate today!