Turn to Our Team for Repair and Replacement of Your AC Unit
Central air conditioning is a very convenient addition to your home until it stops working. When you’re left to sweat it out during a hot South Carolina summer, you need a team of HVAC professionals to provide a quick replacement or repairs. ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbia is here to return your home to a comfortable state, offering AC installation or repairs. Our team will help you determine if the problem can be fixed with a simple repair or if it’s time to replace your entire AC unit. Together, we’ll decide what the best option is for you and your family. Contact us today to schedule an AC inspection at your home and let us diagnose your AC issue.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Old AC
Sometimes it makes sense to replace your old air conditioner before it has a chance to completely breakdown. This prevents further malfunctions and repair bills that you might otherwise face if you continue using an old unit. Not to mention, older air conditioners are notorious for using more energy than necessary. A replacement AC unit will give you a significant return on your investment by lowering your energy bills. Newer models are much more energy-efficient than those of the past and are designed to save you money. You’ll love seeing those monthly savings as well as the improved performance of your AC system.
Know When It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit
All air conditioners will have to be replaced eventually, but how do you know if it’s time to replace yours? That’s a good question for the team at ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbia. Our team will be able to take a look at the current state of your air conditioner and determine whether a repair or total replacement is the best option for you. It’s likely time to replace your unit if your system is showing one or more of the following signs:
- It’s more than ten years old: A well-maintained air conditioner is designed to last 15 years. If your system is more than ten years old and needs repair, it may make more financial sense to repair it now versus waiting until later. This way, you’ll get ahead of any more issues your old unit might face, and it will likely save you money in the long run.
- It’s using more energy: Air conditioners lose efficiency as they age, using more and more power to produce the same results. If you’ve noticed that your utility bills are going up every month in the summer, it could be due to your AC using more energy. It’s probably a good time to consider replacing the unit.
- It needs expensive repairs: If your AC needs costly repairs, you’ll want to weigh the options on whether it might make more sense to replace the unit. If the cost of repairs will cover a significant portion of a replacement, it’s likely in your best interest to replace the unit now.
- It’s experiencing frequent breakdowns: Repair costs can really begin to add up, especially if your unit is breaking down frequently. Instead of paying for hundreds of dollars worth of repairs, it may be a better idea to put that money toward a replacement unit.
Signs You Need AC Repair at Your Columbia, SC Home
It’s essential to keep an eye out for any irregularities in the performance of your air conditioner. This is how you catch problems early before they cause more significant damage. Once you notice anything out of the ordinary, it’s important to contact a professional as soon as possible. Get in touch with the team at ARS / Rescue Rooter if you notice any of the following:
- Strange odors
- Unusual or loud noises
- Frequent cycling of the system
- Increased humidity in your home
- Warm air coming from vents
- Insufficient airflow
Air Conditioning Repair
Nothing is worse than a broken air conditioner in the middle of summer. Often a repair is enough to fix the issue and get your home back to a comfortable temperature. The team at ARS / Rescue Rooter will work quickly to return your home to the cool, calm oasis you need. We provide accurate diagnoses of your air conditioner problem and will fix it as soon as we can. We even offer emergency response for severe situations that require immediate attention. You can count on us to provide honest and trustworthy repairs.
Schedule a Service Appointment with Our Team
When you need air conditioning repairs or replacement in Columbia, SC, ARS / Rescue Rooter is the team you want to call. We will work to get to your home as soon as we can to diagnose the problems and get them fixed. Call us today to schedule an appointment at your location.
Get a New Cooling and Heating System for as Low as $99/Month and Up to $300 in tax credits on Qualifying Systems!*
*Purchase and installation of complete heating and cooling system required. Non-Business Energy Property Tax Credits apply to ENERGY STAR certified products and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Non-Business Energy Property Tax Credit program. Completion of the required paperwork and compliance with the terms and conditions of the program is the sole responsibility of the consumer. Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. 9.99% fixed APR, effective as of January 1, 2020. Minimum loan amounts apply. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes. Payment example based on a $7,500.00 purchase price with 9.99% APR for 120 months. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires #expDate#